Friday, February 25, 2005

virgin blogger

i have found the world of blogs

thank-you lord for conformation that i am not a disfunctional freak and there are other people out there that think at least remotely similar things to what i think.

this whole concept of writing to no one and everyone at the same time is quite liberating.

some blogger qustions:
do i want to be funny of spiritual?
do i assume someone is actually going to read this?
do hubby and i share a blog or have one each?
do i simply splurt thort or do i think about each thought first?
do i care about spelling mistakes?
do you care about spelling mistakes?

for me a thought is not a thought until it's been said (hey scotty) so for me i can't think something through until i've said it, which means i say what i haven't thought through yet, which tends to get me in trouble.

blogs - the journal of the extravert - sounds like fun!
charlie



+

1 comment:

Vawz said...

Hi there Virgin Blogger! It's so funny, all these questions were exactly what I thought on my first post. In fact I think I said something about feel naked...nude blogging! Well done on creating a forum to journal your thoughts...welcome to the gang! (Actually I think you were always part of my gang - blog or no blog!)