Monday, October 23, 2006

beautiful spring morning.
hubby at work.
all is well, except for the massive 9 legged huntsman that's asleep in the hallway.

'it's ok' i tell myself in my best reassuring voice, 'i'm a mature adult, it's one thousandth my size, it's asleep and the poor thing is disabled (9 legs)'. i've even named it 'Herman' because naming your fears makes them less scary.

so far the mornings going well. i'm feeling proud that i'm not being ruled by fear. i've even done a little relaxed reading.

but the tensions rising. i need to pee and Herman's blocking my way to the loo...

2 comments:

Vawz said...

KILL That sucker! (From the non-violent guy :)

Steve Walker said...

I liked that thing about naming your fears. I am going to name my next big fear Dewdrop, Buttercup, Snowflake, etc. Its pretty hard to be scared of something named so happy and nice sounding.