Thursday, March 03, 2005

creation

teaching christian ed today. told the kids to close their eyes, heads on desks and imagine the world before god had created anything - no earth, no sun nothing. there was complete silence..........this is when god planned you.

I thought about you for ages
Even before the start of time
I contemplated everything
That went into you design.

I fashioned you completely
Uniquely through and through
I didn't start with someone else
Then slightly change them into you

I thought about your future
Dreamed what you could be
Then got to work creating
Someone the world has never seen....
(By Wes Beavis)

The kids then wrote their own poems about what god would say to someone who is sad. balled my eyes out. i tell you the kingdom of god is in the heart of those kids. - charlie

1 comment:

Vawz said...

You rock! This is amazing.