Friday, May 13, 2005

lifehouse

you know how every now and then you find a song that expresses exacly where your at...well this happened to me last week.

Hanging By A Moment By Lifehouse

Desperate for changing, starving for truth
closer to where i started chasing after to you
i'm falling even more in love with you
letting go of all i've held on to
i'm standing here until you make me move
i'm hanging by a moment here with you

i'm living for the only thing i know
i'm running and not quite sure where to go
i don't know what i'm diving into
i'm hanging by a moment here with you

there is nothing else to lose there is nothing else to find
there is nothing in the world that could make me change my mind
there is nothing else

forgetting all i'm lacking completely incomplete
i'll take your invitation if you'll take all of me

this song stops me in make tracks and faith rises up within my spirit. i'm desperate for changing, i'm starving for truth. i'm falling even more in love with god. i'm letting go of all i've held onto. i have finally realised there is nothing worth chasing except christ. i've had this weird obsessive addiction to reading the bible this last week. i just can't get enough. i think i'm turning into a bit of a freak - charlie

No comments: